Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Beaders Thanksgiving!



Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for all the things in our lives. Relationships, careers, home...and BEADS! Here are some of the things I am thankful for today, from my beading board:


My sharp, precise tools, always ready to work, and always close at hand


Those perfect unusual clasps to complete the perfect projects


My diverse and well stocked selection of specialty findings to perform every task


All my seed beads, well organized and never spilling all over the floor


My rainbow of sparkly accent beads that work hard to make my fancy beads pop!

A bounty of beautiful art beads from friends and artists all over the world

What beady things are you thankful for?

The editors of Art Bead Scene want to thank you for reading us everyday!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

AJ said...

I'm thankful for...

Organizers that make it easy to store my beads and see what I have at a glance.

Shiny new findings that I just bought this week.

Exciting focals that are so much fun to design an entire necklace around.

A husband who supports my habit and never balks when I want to order more beads, and never asks if I really need that many different shades of green (I do).

Friends who share my obsession and spark my inspiration.

Beads shaped like faeries.

Palace Green Opal Swarovski crystals. I've waited so long! :D