Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bead Cruise 2010

Join us January 17th 2010 as we set sail from Port Canaveral, Florida for 7 nights of beads, friends and fun! We'll sail on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas to their private island along with stops in the Virgin Islands.

Instructors include Margie Deeb, Mary Hettmansperger, Barb Switzer, Beverly Herman and Melanie Brooks. All the fun of a luxury cruise combined with a great bead retreat. Classes, workshops, nightly open beading sessions, a cocktail party, gift bags, door prizes, a bead bazaar and more!

Visit BeadCruise.com for details.

The Bead Cruise is hosted by Art Bead Scene editor & founder, Heather Powers.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Oh goodness, I feel a swoon coming on! What could be better than beading on a cruise ship destined to a private island?!

Of course, I will probably never be able to afford this kind of luxury, but what a great way to recoup after the holidays!

Alice

Jeannie said...

I'm glad you posted this because I was not aware of the sponsor program. I would not be able to attend, but I will be a bead benefactor.

TesoriTrovati said...

That sounds like the perfect vacation....and those are perfect instructors! If I were to be stranded on a deserted island with all the beads and tools I could muster and the best instructors on the planet....it would be all of these ladies hands down! Kudos to Heather Powers for her commitment to putting this great event on each year.....someday, maybe I will save enough pennies to go too! Enjoy the day!
Erin

teresaoract said...

WOW. 7 nights of beads & fun?! Gotta work hard on joining that!