Thursday, December 3, 2009

December Monthly Challenge Prizes

We have prizes this month from 3 different artists! Plus 3 randomly chosen winners!
What a great way to ring in the New Year!!



One of a kind flamework glass focal beads, glass links and double dip by Cindy Gimbrone.
So many beads, so little time!
Visit Cindy at her blog!


Mary Harding has donated 4 pendants worth over $100. Her nature inspired pendants have wonderful detail and go with so many designs.
Visit Mary's blog!


Marsha Neal has donated 5 of her textured porcelain earring pairs ($20 retail each) which are glazed on both sides and 2 of my 10-strand silk knot bundles of 2mm silks ($20 retail each).
The 2mm silks are hand washable, color fast (won't bleed or fade) and are approximately 40-42" long each.
Visit Marsha's blog too!

Get your Art Beads, Buttons, Charms or Pendants out, start creating and enter this months challenge! 
 Submit your photos of your wonderful creations using one or more Art Beads.


The "Untitled" painting by Lee Krasner has fantastic graphic qualities and is a wonderful inspiration for this months challenge.

8 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Oh my goodness that is a haul! I hope that I can get my inner bead diva in gear and local that one really spectacular art bead that will make all the difference in this design! Thanks for the awesome opportunity! Enjoy the day! Erin

Tari of ClayButtons.com said...

I wish I was allowed to win!!

Jeannie said...

I wish I could win.
I smell a purchase coming on.

Mellisa said...

Wow, this is enough incentive to even get me off my behind to submit something!

Deborah said...

Very cool painting! I can't wait to get started.

Alice said...

Wow, fabulous prizes! I hope to be able to get something worked up for this....I hope!

Pretty Things said...

Marsha's beads against those silks -- divine!

Maneki said...

Such fab prizes! I'm real tempted to participate. Now, if I could only get some inspiration...