Monday, March 14, 2016

Amuse the Muse - birds and butterflies - with Rebecca of Songbead

It's Monday - it's Amuse the Muse! If you read my Inside the Studio post this last Friday, you'll know that I won't be writing these for very much longer (sniff!), but happily, I still have a few of these left until I'm signing off at the end of the month. And boy, have I chosen the perfect theme for me to close this chapter with! Birds and butterflies? Yes please! I know that sometimes they can seem cliched and overdone - but that's just an added challenge, isn't it? As they say in Portlandia, I do love to 'put a bird on it'. 

Here's what I came across this week:

















That's it for this Monday. Have a great week everyone!

Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer; currently living in the capital city of Edinburgh. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, songbeads.blogspot.com and see more of her jewellery at songbead.etsy.com. She also has a supplies shop at thecuriousbeadshop.etsy.com.


No comments: