Wednesday, December 28, 2016

December Monthly Challenge

The time has just flown by this month. I have scarcely had a chance to play around with beads and clay to come up with my design based on the monthly challenge here at Art Bead Scene (sorry, Simple Truth Samplers have been delayed by a holiday storm of cookies, wrapping and a flurry of family!). I do so love the deep colors of the glass in these windows. I imagine that they are very restful in person, sort of like swimming under the ocean.

I adore the colors and the random shapes in the windows. There is a really calming sense in looking at these. I noticed in the pieces that texture, like the lines of lead in the windows, is something that defined what was made. See what you think...

A pretty talented bunch we are!

Now it is your turn. If you made something and blogged about it, please add your link below. And stay tuned here for the winners of our monthly giveaways!